After she had her children, Ginny visited Hogwarts, accidentally stumbling upon the Mirror of Erised.
When she looked into it, she found herself holding her children’s birth certificates, and all of their names weren’t shitty
Why u refuse to show any photos, tumblr?
Seriously, every single thing I reblog doesn’t show up. It shows the source and ostensibly there is a post, but there’s no actual post to be seen! What on earth is going on?!
What I have learned about Fandoms purely through Tumblr in one sentence (spoilers maybe?)
- Supernatural: There are two brothers who are having sex with each other and an angel, and one of them is a moose.
- Doctor Who: An English gentleman who is upset about being human will come in a large blue police box at any point in time to make the most ridiculous faces at you.
- Sherlock: An otter and a hedgehog solve crimes in a division not covered by any man.
- Mass Effect: A woman has sex with a lot of aliens, while one man's butt saves the universe.
- Dragon Age: A man wearing feathers and obsessed with kittens has sex with anyone who has a penis, and a few chicks, too.
- Game of Thrones: Everyone dies, but only if they just promised to tell someone something important when they get back.
- Avengers: There is a superhero orgy and everyone is invited but the Hulk and Black Widow.
- Skyrim: FUS RO DAH
- Homestuck: Something about yaoi trolls with Lisa Frank colors making out on stairs. And they all have sea slug penises.
- The Hunger Games: Some people who play real life Sims with some kids. One of them loves bread.
WHY: Because Avengers
WHEN: Finishes 4th of May because Avengers
WHERE: They are all my works. You can find them here
HOW: Reblogs only. No likes will be counted. Max reblog is 3 times. You don’t need to be following me.
I have this strange feeling that the Flog is going to be among my new obsessions. I do not think I’m wrong. (Also, The Flog is the best name ever and I might’ve loved it for that alone. The fact that it’s also Felicia Day’s vlog is like a nice fatty cake on an ordinary day of the week. Which is to say, utterly delightful and rapturous.)
Felicia Day & Robin Thorsen Cook Up An Old Family Recipe in “Torta” - The Flog, Ep 3 (by geekandsundry)
NEW FLOG EPISODE!
But the homoerotic Sherlock watercolours can stand, right? Because I like those almost as much as Crash Course.
A new episode of Crash Course in which I discuss the (arguable) Fall of Rome.
Once again proving that tumblr is not just a place for cat pictures and homoerotic Sherlock watercolors. IT’S ALSO FOR LEARNING.